- Do not attend if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or have a fever. Please complete the self-assessment before attending.
- Face coverings are mandatory: Masks are available if you are unable to bring your own.
- Sanitize your hands: Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Keep appropriate physical distance from others: no hand shakes or hugs.
- Allow a Welcome Team member to seat you: When you are seated, please refrain from changing your seats or walking around the building.
- Wait in your seat until you are dismissed: Once you are dismissed at the end of the service, please exit the building promptly.
I declare that I, and those in my household, do not satisfy any of the following:
- Travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Have come in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Have any of the following: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headache, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, new muscle or joint pain, runny nose and/or flu like symptoms.
- Am not awaiting test results for COVID-19
- Have been in contact with someone who is ill and who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
*If you or anyone in your household answers “YES”, to one or more of these statements, then we ask that you watch the live stream and do not attend in person.
*At this time, we also recommend that anyone with underlying health conditions and/or a compromised immune system to continue to worship with us online.