"People who do not worship are swept into a vast restlessness, epidemic in the world, with no steady direction and no sustaining purpose." (Eugene Peterson)
Biblical worship is found in the rhythm of revelation and response. It is in this dynamic communication between God and His people that we are sustained, renewed and transformed. Journey with us as we discover what it means to worship God in spirit and truth, how to prepare our hearts for worship and what it means to God when we praise His name.
1. The Argument for Worship: Why worship? What is it?
2. The Approach to Worship: What is the right preparation and posture?
3. The Attitude of Worship: What should be the condition of our heart in worship?
4. The Activities of Worship: What should we do in worship?
5. The Accomplishments of Worship: What does worship do for God and for us?